For Halloween Caleb was a cowboy (he is wearing a horse around him) and Brooke was a Hawiian girl. We tried to make Brooke a princess but she screamed when we got her dressed and ripped off her outfit. So, we improvised with the Hawiian girl. Luckily we live in Florida because she was in a swim suit and grass skirt and would have FROZE anywhere else.
These are pics from our Ward Trunk or Treat party. The kids had a blast playing games and getting TONS of candy from the trunks of cars.
Got to love this pic! Caleb LOVED his mustache and was mad that he had to take it off before bed time. LOL
These were taken the night of Halloween. The kids went out Trick or Treating for 1 1/2 hours around our whole neighborhood. I couldn't believe they could last that long.




5 comments:
Is Caleb into Horses too? That is awesome. Your kids are growing up so much! I hope you are doing well!
I shed a little tear thinking of the ward trunk or treat :( Miss you guys! What cutie kids!
i haven't been over here in a while and since i'm reading everyone elses family blogs i thought why the heck not?!!??!
i swear your kids get cuter every day!
so cute! I love the horse,that cracks me up!
First of all, you need to introduce the person who made the first comment to Trigger...Also, yes it was the circus, I just thought my parents (who paid for it) would like pictures of the kids more than of the animals. Oh, and yes...chopped Sadie's hair-It's adorable-and she knows it.
Post a Comment