Three weeks ago, Jared and a his friends Ariel Garcia and Lance Rasmussen entered a mustache growing contest. The winner of the contest gets free dinner for them and their spouse. All the men lasted two weeks without cutting their mustaches and finally gave in. We were all surprised to see that the under dog Ariel Garcia won the contest. We should have known to enter the contest with a Mexican. :) 
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
MUSTACHE CONTEST
Posted by Filetti Family at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Just looking at my pervert of a husband gives me the creeps. I can't believe I lived with that for 2 weeks. I am soooo glad its over! Congrats to Ariel! Do you know that Cindy said she kind of liked it??
If it makes you feel any better, I bet your husbands mustache was longer than what my husbands could be.
That is hilarious!! How fun is that! Well, I just love the pictures of your kids! They are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are. I love your family picture too! I am so happy to keep in touch!! :)
Brittany!! I'm so excited you have a blog! You're kids are getting SO big and are so stinkin cute!
oh wow!
Post a Comment