CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wow, I can't believe the year is now over and we are already in March. I can't wait until summer so we can start swimming everyday. I'm hoping Caleb will learn to swim this year. :) On Monday we went with some friends to see the Manatee's and boy are they UGLY! I hear there are some places where you can touch and swim with them so we are going to look into that. I'll post pictures of the beautiful creatures soon. Jared goes in for surgery on Monday to fix his ACL. Apparently he does not have one. Weird! He can't wait until after the surgery so he can start running again. Last year he ran a marathon and was hoping to run to more but then decided to get the knee surgery. Looks like there won't be any more serious running until next year.

2 comments:

Morgan Werner said...

Hey! We have the same blog background! Great minds think alike, huh?

T.M. said...

How is Jared doing? How long will he be off of work? How long before he can run again? I hope his leg heals quickly.