CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED!

So we have been house shopping online and found a home we LOVE! We are going to rent out our house and rent out our dream home for awhile to make sure it's what we want. If so, maybe in a year we will buy it. Yay! If you know anyone looking to rent a home send them our way. We are currently asking $1295, but if you have friends interested we will cut them a deal so we can make sure our house does not get trashed! I'm so scared to rent because I have heard some serious HORROR stories. Here are some pictures of the house we will be renting... Wish us luck. :)

4 comments:

The Evers Family said...

Good luck Britt! The house is beautiful!

Jenna said...

oh wow, cool! good luck with that. we had some good renters but you never know...if i hear of someone looking, i will let you know.

The Hills... said...

I wish there was a reason for us to move to Florida! We would totally rent your house! :)

KC Jones said...

Wow! Gorgeous home!! Hope is all works out - it is a great time for upgrading! :-) Hope all is well!
Kristen