So you know you live in a white trash town when they bring the Easter Bunny to your local Wal-Mart. I was shopping today and everyone in the store was around the photo center. I kept seeing tons of pictures with the Easter Bunny and was wondering what was going on. One mom clued me in and told me they had the Easter Bunny in the children's section and were giving away FREE 5x7 pictures with him. Yes! I love FREE stuff. Of course I took advantage and our free picture didn't turnout half bad. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Easter Bunny at WAL-MART
Posted by Filetti Family at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I will have you know that Brandon is the height of class and sophistication!!
Now, if you went to the Gibsonton/ Riverview Wal-Mart... well, that's a whole different story.
My kids had a blast meeting the Wal-Mart Easter Bunny. Thanks again.
We saw the same bunny at our Wal-Mart too--same worn-out mangy costume and everything. You could even see the back of the persons head sticking out! I asked Elle "Is that the Easter bunny?" and she told me "No, Mom. The Easter bunny is a rabbit." I just had to laugh!
I agree the picture turned out pretty cute :)
how fun! i do have to admit that the bunny looks a little bit scary!!
Post a Comment