This past week my mom and dad came from Cali to visit. It was great to see them and we had a lot of fun except for the fact of me getting sick. Lame! I'm so glad my mom was here because I was totally pampered and she took care of my kids too. Thanks mom! Luckily I was only sick one day they were here and was better the next. Here are the fun things we did...
We went to Brooke's gymnastics recital...
We went canoeing at Hillsborough River with the alligators....(This picture is not in zoom. Jared wanted to see how close we could get before it swam away. I was freaking out because I was only about 4 feet away and didn't want to get eaten. After getting so close it finally got scared and splashed into the water. I got soaking wet! Luckily the camera didn't.)
We played at Fort Desoto Beach
AND went to Busch Gardens.




5 comments:
How scary! That is pretty cool that you got that close! We miss you guys!
I'm so jealous you saw the alligator that close! I love alligators for some reason and always get excited to see them. I would be telling Jared to get closer. It looks like you had a really good time with your family!
hey girl!!! am i going to see you when i come down next week?! if so... what size diapers is hannah wearing? i have a ton of size2 i thought you could use :)
i cannot believe that! so scary. that thing is huge! so how is everything going? glad the trip was fun!
gymnastics looks fun and cute!
That is way too close!! If you are going to move you might as well come a little futher around the gulf to Houston where the water is a little more puke green. Are you sold :)
Post a Comment