Sorry I have not update my blog FOREVER! I do have an excuse though but it's not a very good one. We ended up moving last month into an awesome home on an acre of land. I will post pictures next week. It was a pretty crazy move because I was showing our house a few times a week and then found a renter who wanted to move ASAP! She came by on a Monday and saw the house, brought back paperwork on Tuesday so I could run a credit/background check and we moved out that same week on Friday. It probably would not have been so crazy but I didn't even have ONE box packed! I thought we would find someone that wanted to move with a few weeks notice but that definitely was not the case. Thanks to everyone who watched my kids, helped me pack, helped us move, and to Cindy and Wanda who cleaned my house. You guys were life savers!!! So we are now settled and unpacked. We just need to paint and hang pictures and it will be home sweet home. :)
Now I am sad to say that we are the WORST neighbors ever! We have two large dogs and thought they would stay around the house and not run off since they have so much room to roam. We were wrong! Chelsea ran away two weeks ago and we searched the pound each day until we found her with a nice $88 release fee. Max our golden retriever killed our neighbors cat and howls constantly. Lets just say both dogs are now tied up in our backyard since they cannot be trusted. So much for making new friends.
-
Friday, July 3, 2009
WE ARE THE WORST NEIGHBORS!!!
Posted by Filetti Family at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
When we first got our Boxer last year a friend gae us another Boxer that would not stay on the property. Once he came back with something??? We had to give him back to his previous owners. Our current Boxer sticks around the house. I think there are some collars that you can get to keep them on the property?
What do you mean you are not making friends? I have a feeling that you will become pretty chummy with the people at the pound and the local dog-catchers!
Post a Comment