CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The kids!

I have to say I'm thankful for technology and digital cameras. I swear it is SO hard to take a good picture of the kids because they don't smile at the same time, they look away as you snap a shot or make funny faces. Luckily I can take about 40 pictures and find 1 good one. How did we ever survive in the day of polaroid cameras? :)

4 comments:

T.M. said...

Wow, I can't get over how much Brooke looks like you! Your kids are so cute! I like you idea of weekly game night! We usually go over to our friends house on Firday night and play games or watch movies, but I like the idea of girls night out!

Sarah said...

I cannot believe how big Brooke is!!

Tami said...

What a fun mom activity-the game day. I love it and never thought about doing that! Your family is adorable! How are you all so put together? I feel like a maniac these days with 3 kids! You are amazing!

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Hey my mom is having trouble with evite and she wanted to make sure you got the invite to my baby shower this Sat the 14th at 1:00. In case you didn't it's at Sis Toman's house:
4809 Water Lark Way
Valrico, Florida 33596
Hope to see you there but I understand if this is to last minute
Jackie