CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday game days

So I have to say my favorite day of the week is Tuesday's because of our traditional game day. I know it sounds silly but I LOVE having people over. My husband is not too fond of playing games so instead of bugging him I decided to have a weekly game day at my house where all the girls come over and we have a play group/game day. Here are some pics of the kids, the girls, and my driveway that looks like a parking lot. There were more people and cars but I forget to get a picture before everyone left. Plus, these are not all of the regulars. We were missing some people this week.




4 comments:

Jenna said...

haha i love the parking lots picture in your driveway!

Linz said...

It's my favorite day of the week too!

The Pope Family said...

Hooray for game day!

Anita Baker said...

and i am now jealous. i love playing games!