CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My new BEST friend!!!!!!

Two days ago I was on the computer while Brooke asked if she could color. As any mother would reply I said "sure!" I told her to go get her coloring book and crayons in my bag as she always does. As I'm plugging away on the computer I hear her happily coloring away. A few minutes later my proud daughter approaches me and says "Look mom, I drew you a pretty picture." I reach for the paper and as I begin saying "What a beautiful picture...." my smile immediately drops and I begin to see instant RED!!! All I see is a paper full of BLACK PERMANENT MARKER!!! I jump out of the chair and run to my table to examine the damage. This is what I saw....

BEFORE MAGIC ERASER....
I was pretty upset when I saw HOW MUCH marker ended up on the table. Let's just say Brooke was in the corner for quite a long time. I'm thankful for my friend Britten who came over during the ordeal or Brooke would have been sentenced to some pretty harsh punishment. After several text messages to some friends and family members to find out if there is any removal for PERMANENT MARKER, my friend Niki came to the rescue with my new best friend "THE MAGIC ERASER." I am now a firm believe that this thing can do anything and I will always keep them on hand!!! Thank you Niki for saving Brooke's life. :)

AFTER MAGIC ERASER....

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you get a new table?

Filetti Family said...

Nope. The magic eraser too it ALL off. I couldn't believe it. That's why it is my new best friend. :)

Clark said...

(this is jenna)wow! great job! gooo niki!

Luisa said...

i love the magic eraser! it works on walls too if you have marks on it and dont want to paint

Danielle Harris said...

That's impressive!

Ruth said...

LOL! We love the magic eraser! We used it all over our house in Ogden before we sold it.

Frogwoman said...

I love magic eraser. It has prevented me from killing Ben on several occasions. He loves markers