CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

What to do with 7 kids?

On a normal day I have 5 kids at my house but today we had 7! I was quite stumped how to entertain 7 kids 4 and under. My wonderful neighbor let me borrow her kiddie pool and we got out our sprinkler system and made it a water day. We spent most the afternoon outside playing with our dogs, riding cars, getting wet, eating watermelon and popsicles, and then finishing off with pizza. Lets just say we got really good naps in that day. :)



4 comments:

Amber English said...

The best part that you left out - all the kids were 4 yrs old and under! I can't imagine trying to keep track of 7 munchkins! It looks like you all had a good time though!

The Hills... said...

Wow, you are amazing, 7 kids!! Good idea to keep em outside.

Lisa said...

Thats a whole lot of kids! Good job :)

THE HAGES said...

Hey Britt, So I just checked the dates and I am going to Utah on August 7th and will be home around the 20th. I think we are going to miss each other. Anyway I wanted to let you know you can still borrow our car seats. Let me know when your dad is going to pick them up and I can leave them on the porch.