Well Brooke hit the official terrible 2's on Friday July 25th. Our little princess is getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow. For her birthday we spoiled her rotten and had so much fun. Jared was lucky enough to take a half day at work so we got to spend her birthday together as a family.
The day began with her favorite breakfast which was chocolate chip pancakes. Believe it or not she ate more than I did! My little munchkin downed three whole pancakes with no problem. I guess she likes chocolate like her mom. :)
After washing the chocolate off all those cute hands and faces, all the kids played with blocks while mom started making Brooke's birthday cupcakes.
Jared decided to make her a special dinner for her birthday. He grilled ribs, and then we added baked beans, potatoe salad, and corn for sides. It was quite yummy. We then ate cupcakes for dessert and sang happy birthday to our little 2 year old.




7 comments:
those look an awful lot like girl toys...what's going on?
Oh my gosh! What are you doing in Tampa??? It is so nice to know someone. We are here for law school, well my husband is. I am currently looking for work!! Email me...my address is lindsay.lovell@gmail.com
What a cutie! That makes me realize how long I've been gone! She was still a baby (like 8mo.) when I left Tampa!
how fun! happy birthday brooke!!
Awwww! I can't believe she's so big! It seems like only yesterday when I met her AND you for the first time while nursing in the mother room when she was two weeks old on our first Sunday in Florida. We miss you! Happy Birthday, Brooke!
Happy Birthday Brooke! I can't believe she's already 2. Wow, they sure grow up fast! It looks like y'all had a super fun day!
Awe, she is so cute. Her birthday dinner is a way awesome dinner for a 2 year old! I am drooling!
Post a Comment