
As you can see I am pregnant with our third child. This picture is from my 12 week appointment. I will be 15 weeks along tomorrow. Yay! I'm done with the first trimester. Only 5 weeks or less until we find out what we are having.

As you can see I am pregnant with our third child. This picture is from my 12 week appointment. I will be 15 weeks along tomorrow. Yay! I'm done with the first trimester. Only 5 weeks or less until we find out what we are having.
Posted by Filetti Family at 10:34 AM
18 comments:
congrats!!! I am soo happy for you
More beautiful Filetti children!! Yah!!
I am so thrilled for you!
Kirsten:)
Horray I am so excited for you! How are you doing? When is the big day?
oh yay! i am so happy for you and your family! let us know when the due date will be! maybe we will be home before then!!!
YEA!!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Hope you are out of the yucky stage... When are you coming again? I hope we get to see you!
Britt!! That is so awesome congratulations. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Kev and I would love to see you guys. Give us a call. We would love to have you over.
no not swollen yet! I havnt gained that much weight with this one so far- still have some time to go so we will see!
We are considering the name Alianni
You know, I had a feeling you were pregnant! Turns out I was right! I am really really happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear what you are having!
Woo hoo! Three will be no sweat for you after having 7 kids around all the time, right? Hope you're feeling well!
Congrats Britt! Are you feeling okay? That's like the best ultrasound picture ever! I'm guessing it's a boy. Just a hunch...
I am sooo happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear if the kiddos are getting a baby sister or a baby brother. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Of course Henry is growing...when is he not. So is Sadie....Samuel? not so much.
Congrats!!!! Soooo exciting! I'm not kidding, EVERYONE I know is pregnant right now! I just counted and I can think of at least 9 or 10 right off the top of my head! YAY for babies!!!! :) You must be due around the same time as me. I'm 16 weeks. Congrats again! Can't wait to know what you're having...
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Yeah! That's so exciting!!! Congrats girl!!
Yay! We are so excited for you. Hope your pregnancy goes well.
That is soooo cool, you must have found out just after we came to visit. I hope everything goes well for you.
Rhonda
Post a Comment