The weather during the summer in Florida is pretty unpredictable. It rains almost everyday day but you never know when. On Tuesday this week I woke up and was really excited to go swimming because the sun was out and there was lots of blue sky. I figured by the time I fed all the kids breakfast, made lunch, and packed our swim gear we would have time to go to the pool before the rain came. Little did I know the rain clouds were on their way as I was getting ready. It was overcast on the drive to the pool but I was still determined to swim. As I got out of the car to meet my friend Cindy the thunder started. I was totally bumbed!
Since we could not swim, my friend Cindy and her kids came over for lunch and to play. The kids got to watch a movie on my bed and eat popcorn since our plan to go swimming was a disaster. Oh well, maybe better luck next week.




5 comments:
Were the towels on the bed just in case someone had a pee-pee accident?
Hey Britt! I am leaving on Monday for UTAH! So I will put the car sears on the porch and your dad or sister can pick them up anytime. Have fun here in Cali. Sorry we missed you guys again! LOL!
they all look sooo cute and they are soo big!!!! I miss you guys!
That is so weird that it rains like that...It looks like the kiddos had fun anyway!
Hey Brit! I started a blog if you want to check it out. Your's is really cute! www.cdharris.blogspot.com
Post a Comment