Well Heavenly Father decided to humble me once again. It looks like we are having another girl. Here goes round two. LOL Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up little girls, I just can't handle all the drama!!! I'm now 19 weeks along and am due on January 31st.
Here is a pic of our new little angel. This is a profile shot of her. I can never tell what these images are. :)





13 comments:
Congratulation!!! Brittany ... I love little girls...hope that you don't mind that I have come to your site. your kids are so cute. Hope that you continue to have healthy pregnancy. Do you have a name yet?
Congrats! You guys make cute babies! I can't believe you are on your third. I had a dream last night that I was back at Casa playin ball! Very disturbing!
Congratulations! I am sure she is going to be beautiful just like her big sister and her Mommy.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! I have to tell you that when we found out we were having a boy, Sophie sat down on the stairs all bummed because she was certain that it was a girl! It took 3 days for her to realize that he would still be a baby!
Caleb will just have to be the most super protective brother. How fun for Brooke to have a little sister to play with! I'm with you on the drama thing though. I always have wanted more boys than girls for that reason. Hope I do get a girl though!
I am so excited for you! Look at the bright side Brooke and the little girl will be close! I have 2 girls and I love it!
Congrats thats very exciting.
YAY! Congrats on having another girl!! Brooke will be so happy! Have you thought of any names!?
congrats, that is so exciting even though there may be drama you'll be best friends in the end!!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see her!
Hooray! More dresses and bows! I'm so happy for you Britt! Wow, January....you're like half way there. That's exciting! Remember how we always said that you'd take my boys, and I'd take your girls. LOL! Watch, you'll end up with all girls from here on out, and I'll have like 5 boys! Yikes! :-)
I am so excited for you. Maybe you'll get a tom boy with no drama.
you never know. Good luck with your pregnancy! love ya!
hey...when are you going to post a pic of your pregnant self (that I have no doubt doesn't look pregnant yet?)
Post a Comment