CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 months prego

So, many have asked to see a picture of my belly. Here you go...

10 comments:

T.M. said...

Wow you are looking great!!! I hope you are feeling great too! Good luck!

Jenna said...

wow! cute!!! i'm way excited for you!

Lindsay said...

You look soo good! I hope that I look as good as you when I am prego!

Lindsay said...

Oh...and Yes...I am asked quite a bit to get the high things.

Anonymous said...

What belly?

Sarah said...

I'm with Sarah. What belly? You look fantastic!!

Kirs:) said...

I have a bigger belly than that after a big Italian meal!!:)
You are truly the cutest pregnant woman ever!
Kirsten :)

Meghan said...

Britty, you are too freakin' cute! I love it!

Callie said...

You look so cute! When are you due?

Sarah said...

We miss you guys...you look great!