CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I LOVE FLORIDA

You will never guess what we did yesterday. That's right, we went SWIMMING! Only in Florida can you be swimming in the middle of October in 85-90 degree weather. Man, I love this place. I hear it's pretty cold and snowing in others so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

6 comments:

The Stewarts said...

In the last pic Caleb looks like he needs to pee and you are torturing him by making stay for a photo

T.M. said...

How is the pregnancy going? That would be nice to go swimming now, but it is also fun to have autumn with the leaves changing colors!

The Hills... said...

Hey, we can swim here too! Living in the desert means we have nice, warm weather all year round!

(Although, Florida is much prettier)

Sarah said...

Rub it in why don't you!! Guess what I got to do this morning...scrape the frost off of my car.

KC Jones said...

Cute pics! I'm SO jealous. Denver is blessing us with 50 deg days now. *hugs*

Lance & Kristy said...

I'm actually LOVING fall after missing it for a few years, but get back to me in a few months and I'll definitely cry out of jealousy!