CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Out to sea

Last week we got invited to go on a boat ride on a tour of Tampa Bay. We took off at the aquarium and rode around the surrounding area. It was so much fun! I can't wait until we get rich and can buy a boat someday. I know, keep dreaming. :)


This picture was taken under the deck of the boat as we were watching the safety video.
Now that the video is over we can sit up on the deck. Yay!

I don't know if Brooke was more interested in the cabin, the person driving or being on the deck. She sure seems preocupied right here though. Maybe she is checking out her hair to see if it is getting messed up by the wind. You never know with this girl!
Jack I will never let go. J/K
What cute kids! They had a blast. Thanks for the invite Wendy!



1 comments:

Kira said...

That look like SO much fun! I bet the kids loved it. And I am a little surprised at your Titanic reference. I had no idea you are such a fan!