So I went out of my comfort zone and tried making something new. I HATE learning new things but this was way easy and super yummy. I'm in a book club and we always bring treats with us. I thought I would try something new other than my usual chips and salsa, cookies, or brownies and made chocolate covered strawberries. Now this is not special for most of you but I was proud of myself! I think they look beautiful even though the picture does not do them justice. They tasted awesome too! I will definitely make other batches when we go do our annual strawberry picking in March.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Yummy treats!
Posted by Filetti Family at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those look delicious and you can feel free to send some to me anytime. I am still living in Idaho while Nate finishes school and then we are moving to where ever he gets accepted for grad school. It looks like you guys had lots of fun during Christmas...I really need to update my blog!
jo
They were soooo good! You can bring them anytime!
heck girlie! anything with strawberry and chocolate is awesome regardless of what it looks like! and those don't look bad at all by the way.
you need to send me a recipe!
Post a Comment