So I'm starting to get worried. I'm due in 15 days and we still do not have a baby girl name picked out yet. Every time Jared and I sit down at the computer to look up names he ALWAYS falls asleep on me. GGRRRR!!! If you have any suggestions that would be great! Don't worry Kassi, we are not going to use Payton. :)
Many of you have requested updated pictures. These are from TODAY so they are as recent as I can get. This is my belly with 15 days to go.

Sorry these are SO not sexy but you get the idea. :)



15 comments:
If Jared is falling asleep when trying to pick names I would say that gives you the right to pick what ever name you want.
I like Emma, Dixie, Natalie (Ben's pick). Hope they help. They aren't names that we plan to use so feel free if you like one.
I like Mckayla :D
Maegan
You look awesome!
We like Lyla, my niece is Maggie, I love Audrey, I dunno...that is hard. Good luck
I love picking baby names...I love Emma. I also like Reagan, Abbey, Madelyn, Eileen, Isabella and call her Bella too...one of my nieces has that name and I love it...so I don't just like it because of Twilight Bella in spanish is beautiful...how nice is to be call beautiful all the time and of course I love my little girl's name. I can't wait to see what you pick...good luck and have a beautiful birthing experience.
Haven't you had that darn baby yet? Get on with it already why don't you.
I think you look fantastic!! For names I like
Jenna
Rebecca (Becca)
Lilah
Ruby
Delaney (Laney)
Emily
Olivia (Livvy)
Abigail
Elisabeth (Libby)
Lauren
Charlotte
Harper
Ella
Julia
I am a name freak! Here are a few that I think would sound great with Caleb and Brooke! Good luck...I can't wait to see this new little girl.
for babay names, i'm going with amera, or amira....you have to admit it's a pretty amazing name ;)
what about flower names? like lily or rose?
You are such a cute pregnant lady! Hopefully it will be less than 15 days!
We left the hospital with Brooke nameless.
For some reason I like "m" girl names (totally not on purpose!) My faves are Macie, Maren, Mia, Madelyn (but Madelyn is getting kinda overused)
You look GREAT for being due in 2 weeks!!! I can't wait to see the pics of your sweet new baby!
We took a vote and have narrowed it down to :
Barbara
Rose
Ruth
Crystal
Marjorie
and our favorite name of all....
Doris. (But we have dibs on that one). :)
You look fantastic! I can't believe you only have 15 days to go.
Good luck!
I like Caileigh
you look great! cant wait to see pics of the baby girl!
by the way I totally need your help with potty training Aivemn- how did you PT Caleb?
it is not even fair that you look like that with 15 days to go. i think you are the best pregnant woman i have seen in a while. we decided on jack in the hospital, so even if you don't come up w/ one, maybe you will receive inspiration once she comes..good luck.
You look so good! Andrew and I are so excited for you guys!
Dang girl!! You look fantastic!! I wish I looked like you on my third, wow! THere's barely a belly! Good luck with names... we take forever too! Miss ya and good luck with the days left! :)
Post a Comment