CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone this year. The year flew by SO fast! It was fun teaching the kids the true meaning of Christmas and actually having them somewhat understand for a change. Call me Scrooge, but I already took down all our decorations last weekend and stored them away for next year. Here some pics of our crazy monkeys...


The presents from Santa (trains and baby stuff).

Coming down the stairs. The kids did not wake up on their own. Jared woke them up because he was SO excited for them to open their presents. LOL










4 comments:

T.M. said...

How fun. What did you get for Christmas? I think it make s Christmas watching your kids open their presents. I put my stuff away this weekend too.

Kira said...

I am glad to see that you are making peace with being a "girly" mom-- as evidenced by Brooke's pink high heels, purse, and baby doll gear.

Wendy said...

I love the picture with Brooke in the doll's pack n play - cute!

Anita Baker said...

1. you are so not a scrooge.
2. um..33 days to go...did i miss something?!?!
3. the picture sin the last two posts ave been so cute! too bad no one recorded the boys singing. that would be awesome blackmail at some point!