CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh no, she is just like me!

So I have to say that our new baby girl is going to be just as stubborn as her mother. :) She was due YESTERDAY and still has not come. I'm not going to get graphic but lets just say we have tried pretty much everything in the book to get this child out EXCEPT for drinking castor oil. I'm not fond of living by the toilet.

-Jumping on the trampoline
-Walking around Busch Gardens 3 times in one week
-Taking a 3 mile family walk
-Having my membranes stripped TWICE
-Pressure point massages
-Making whoppie EVERY NIGHT!!!
-Eating hot and spicy foods

Luckily I'm going to be induced tomorrow (Monday) so I only have a few hours left. Now I'm doing the countdown by hours because I'm SO excited to be able to sleep on my tummy, not have back and leg pains, I won't be kicked to death, or have to pee every hour. The kids are excited to meet their baby sister and keep asking when I'm going to the hospital to get "baby sister" out.

Countdown - 17 hours Yay!

7 comments:

Luisa said...

try ginger tea!! to make boil a piece of ginger root, 1 apple cut in half and a stick of cinnamon. add sugar and enjoy very tasty and could do the trick ;)

T.M. said...

I have been curious about you and have been thinking about you. I am sorry she is late. That is the worst. Atleast you know tomorrow it will be over! Have you tried Black cohosh?? I used that on Superbowel sunday when I was pregnant with Addie and my water broke 30 minutes later. Unfortunalty it did not work with any other pregnancy. The down side of going into labor on superbowel sunday was all of the junk food I had that day. With Spencer I ate a bunch of eggs and other protein to help with my iron levels. I felt good after the epidural and induction.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! Still no baby!?? Crazy. Good luck tomorrow!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Yeah! Good luck tomorrow!!

The Hills... said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see her!

Stacey said...

Congrats she is coming tomorrow. I hope all goes well!

Kirs:) said...

Congrats on today being the day!!! We can't wait to see her and let some else hold her other than Doug or Lynette :):)