CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hannah's Blessing

I don't know if many of you know, but Jared and I want a pretty large family. We are going to have a minimum of five kids and have not set a limit. Yup, we are crazy! Well we blessed Hannah in church and when we came home, the normal family would be taking pictures like crazy. Since this is our third child Hannah already got robbed! When we got home from church we all ran to our rooms to change our clothes. In the process, my sister in law stopped us all from changing and scolded us to come out and at least get one family shot before changing. It's a good thing she was here because there would have been NO pictures and now I have two for her scrapbook. Thanks Laura! The pictures are not great because we are all hungry an antsy including Hannah so this is the best we could do. :)

I always use to tease Jared that it's lame that he only has a handful of pictures from his childhood. There are eight kids in his family and he is number seven. Hannah is only number three and she is already getting jiped. :)

6 comments:

The Hills... said...

I have a hard time tracking down baby pictures of Brian too (he's 4 out of 6). Just do your best to drag your camera around.

By the way, that is quite the dress that Hannah has on! Love it.

Jed and Kallie said...

I wouldn't feel bad. With Elle we had a total of 1 picture--yes 1. And she was our first! We made up for it with Zander. Jed had already changed and I made him get back into his suit so that we could get pictures taken. It is just a very busy day!

Kira said...

I'm with you. We did an entire photo shoot with Zoie in her blessing dress-- easily 50 pictures. We only have one of Tobin on his blessing day. I feel bad for this new baby-- we'll probably forget to bless him/her at all!

Luisa said...

how cute she is adorable

Wendy said...

She looks super cute. Cute family too.

Gleason Family said...

Exact same thing happened when we blessed Rowan. How funny. Poor #3 children.... :) She looks adorable in her dress.