Last week we took the kids and Caleb's best bud Zoie to the Florida state fair. We spent most of the time at the petting zoo which is always our favorite part. I'm glad Brooke is finally starting to warm up to animals.
Look, the kids are cheap like their mom and are picking up food off the ground to feed the animals instead of buying some. Little did they know they are trying to feed the donkey wood shavings. LOL


This poor cow was so doped up! They must have given it something good because it was passed out. They let everyone take turns brushing the cow.

This sheep kept trying to eat Brooke's clothes. It was hilarious but she didn't think it was so funny.

What long horns you have!

Jared sure is tasty! If you look closely you can see she is licking him. Cows sure have rough tongues.



I'm so glad the kids love animals because we eventually want to live on a farm and have a bunch of our own.

Caleb and
Zoie are hard at work on their tractor. I finally got Caleb to smile.
Yay!

See Kira, I told you there were bears at the Fair. Who would have thought!

Caleb was so excited to see that there were trains at the fair too. He was so content just watching them go round and round the track even though he could not play with them.
4 comments:
What a fun day! It is so cute seeing Caleb eye those trains, it was strange being in the nursery on Sunday and the trains which he "owned" just lay on the floor untouched. I am sure he would love to have them in primary with him:)
I love the picture of Caleb and Zoie on the tractor. She had so much fun-- thanks again for taking her.
On a less happy note, when I scrolled down on your blog I was assaulted by the worst song I have ever heard-- It starts out, "Good Morning Beautiful". My ears are literally bleeding, Brit! Can't you just download some good old fashioned ghetto rap??
Hannah is such a pretty baby! Are you getting any sleep? I can't believe how big Brooke is!
To answer your questions:
We love AZ, it's dry, but not too bad. A good amount of members (though more live in Mesa and Chandler). Taken wasn't too scary, just intense. :)
looks like yo guys had a good time. i didn't know you wanted to live on a farm. i fully support that dream! hire me on as a farm hand!
Post a Comment