On Saturday we took our kids to the Orlando temple with some friends. We were able to swap and do sessions and sealings which was a treat! Jared and I were able to finish the work for my Grandpa which was really special. After doing the temple work we took the kids to the temple to walk around the grounds. We are going to try to take them at least once a year if not more. Of course the day we decide to go was the hottest day in Florida yet. It got up to 91 degrees on Saturday. Thanks Lindsey and James for watching all 10 kids while we did sealings. You guys are the BEST!
Monday, March 30, 2009
I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE
Posted by Filetti Family at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Dang...and to think we could have been with you on that trip! I am so in need of a temple trip. We have tried to go once a month, but have failed a little lately.
That picture of Brooke with her arm around Caleb is so CUTE!! I am so glad you were able to go to the Temple and I really enjoyed your Testimony Sunday:)
So cute. Sorry we missed going with you guys. Next time we're in!
That is such a good idea, we will have to try it.
It's hard that we are no longer spoiled with a temple 5 min. away, but I can't complain, ours is only an hour drive.
Your kids are so cute!!
Your kids are so adorable! I love it.
cute pics. good idea about instilling principles when their young!
Post a Comment