Here are some pics of our new house. It's an older home but has TONS of potential. We are pretty much settled but still need to paint and put up pictures and decorations. The house is much bigger than we are use to and we don't have enough furniture to fill up all the rooms. 
This is the kitchen and nook. The kitchen is the only upgrade in the house but it's ok because the house has character. The counters are granite, the cabinets are wood, and the sink is stainless steel. Yay, I FINALLY have real cabinets and granite counters. :)
This is the view from the kitchen. It overlooks the family room. We had a bad lightning storm two weeks ago and it blew a breaker, fried Jared's plasma TV, and also fried all of our Verizon hook ups (cable, home phone, and router). We were without TV for two weeks but it's now up and running. Thank goodness!

This is the master bedroom. We have two fireplaces in the house. Why would anyone need a fireplace in Florida? It's only cold here about 2 weeks a year. Oh well, it's still cool.

This is the Master Bathroom. Yay, we finally have double sinks again. There is SO much storage in this house. I actually have several empty cupboards. I can't decide if that is a good or bad thing. I hope I don't collect more crap just to store it. :)

This is the Master tub. Sweet! Like I said, I still need to decorate so don't judge. :)

Caleb's room. The closets in this house are HUGE!!! I was going to take pictures but that is kinda silly and the pictures don't do them justice.

This is the formal dining room (where piano and parkay flooring is) and the living room. They are actually separated by a step because it is split level. We don't have any furniture for these rooms so I'm turning the formal dining room into my scrapbook room and the living room is a kid area for now.

Here is a shot of the backyard. It's not a very good picture. You can't really tell but the house is on an acre of land. After living here we are NEVER going to be able to live in a community again. It's so nice having some privacy.

This is the lanai. We eat dinner out here at least twice a week. When winter comes we will be living outside!!!

Well this is our humble abode. Sorry it took so long to post pictures.
10 comments:
WOW! I am so jealous of all of your space! Have fun decorating.
WOW!!! Awesome! Where do you guys live now?
What a treasured find! I am thrilled for you, Jared and the kids:)
Awesome. I want the pictures of the closets too! I think it is a good thing to have empty storage spaces. More room for food storage right?
Gorgeous new place! How exciting!
I absolutely love your new house. It's adorable and you've done well with the decorations
Britt, what a great place! We'll definitely have to come down and visit you! We can fill all that space with kids! ;-) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
sweet pad! hope you enjoy it!
Our living room is still full of kid stuff and we've been here for 4 years, maybe one day we'll have something to put there. I agree about the fireplace, I always wondered why Kallie wanted one in our house, but she told me "but where would we hang the stockings"?"
The house looks great, and how nice it would be to have that big yard!
Love it! Congrats!
Post a Comment