
I have this tradition that I chop off my hair after having each kid. I cut off 6 or more inches because it's so long (I only get my hair cut about once every 1-2 years). Well each time I have cried after the hair cut because I HATE my new hair. This time I went to a barber my friend goes to because she has the cutest hair all the time!!! I have to say it's totally worth it to pay a little more to get a cut you actually like. I hope the barber is still around when I get my next cut in another 1-2 years. :)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
New Hair Cut
Posted by Filetti Family at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Very cute very cute! I want to chop my hair off, but I don't think Scott wants me to.
love the hair cut! i think i need to get mine cut and thinned ASAP!
I think it is universal thing of all new moms. I do the same thing after each child. But I've loved my hair every time. It's just a new start--new baby, new look! And yes I think it is TOTALLY worth it to pay a little extra on a new do.
Love it and love your new house! :)
VERY cute haircut! I can't let Lance see that you only get your haircut every 1-2 years or he'll start wondering why he has to pay for mine every 4 months :)
Super cute haircut!! Congrats on the new house too!!
That is so cute! I cut all my hair off with each kid too.
Post a Comment