Last week I went to Utah to see my family and it was a blast! I only took Hannah out there with me because it was too expensive to fly out the rest of the fam. Hannah did awesome on the plane and was such a good baby. Thanks to all those who watched my kids and helped Jared and I out while I was away. Also, thanks to a wonderful hubby who paid for my trip and took care of the kids while I was away. You are the BEST!
Here was my agenda...
Wednesday - Flew out to Utah and arrived late at night.
Thursday - Went to the Modbe warehouse clearance sale, then to Seven Peaks Water Park, and then had a BBQ with the fam.
Friday - Went wake boarding, then to my little sister's baby shower, and then to Cheesecake factory to meet up with some cousins.
Saturday - Went shopping, then to a family reunion (we got to play volleyball and dominated!)
Sunday - Went to a good friend's baby blessing, and then to ANOTHER family reunion.
Monday - Went to Olive Garden and had dinner with friends and went horseback riding that night.
Tuesday - Flew home first thing that morning and got to see my family and kids again. :)
Here are some pics. I couldn't put them in order because my computer is being retarded.




2 comments:
That is a pretty sweet picture of you wakeboarding! I wanna go..once baby comes and it is safe to do that again!
awesome! sounds like a fun adventure filled trip!
love the wakeboarding and new hair pics!
Post a Comment