CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hannah Banana

My sister called and said she wanted some pics of the kids. So, I attempted getting some good shots of them and it didn't turn out to well. It's so hard to get three kids to pose for the camera and get them to look cute all at the same time. The kids kept taking turns holding Hannah. I'm amazed how much they love her and are not jealous. I was worried they wouldn't adjust well with a new addition to the family, especially Brooke. She is so spoiled and I thought she was freak out not being the baby anymore.


Caleb wanted a turn to hold Hannah and this is what happened... Now you know what I mean by spoiled? :) She thinks Hannah is HER baby! I love Caleb's face. He always gives her these looks when she breaks down and doesn't get her way. She is such a drama queen and now we have one more. Hopefully Hannah will be my little Tom Girl.

Brooke loves being a big sister. Her job is to give Hannah her binky every time she cries. It's nice having kids to retrieve diapers, wipes, and to throw them away. It makes my job so much easier.



Brooke is famous for her scowl! Looks like Hannah will be too.






6 comments:

Danielle Harris said...

I think the pictures look really cute! Hannah looks so beautiful! I love Caleb's face in that one picture too. He looks so, "I win, stop your crying!"

Linz said...

Great picts! Thanks!!!
-James

Lindsay said...

She is a little cutie! How are you feeling? All healed up and energized??? :)

Ruth said...

Hey, congrats on your healthy & beautiful baby!

Tami said...

SO cute! Brooke looks just like you Brit! I can't believe you have 3 little kids- wow! I loved the post- great pictures! So fun to keep in touch, being so far away and all!

Heidi Lyn said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations. And I hope she grows up to be a lovely girlie cheerleader.