CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hannah Paige Filetti







Baby Hannah arrived yesterday afternoon at 1:21pm. She weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. I was suppose to be induced on Monday morning but they never had to. When I arrived at the hospital on Monday morning I actually went into labor all by myself. I guess Hannah knew it was time to come whether she liked it or not. My labor started at 6:30am and I delivered at 1:21pm. Everything went great and we are now home (26 hours after delivery) with our newest member of the family. The kids really enjoy Hannah and love taking turns holding her.






19 comments:

the straz fam said...

She is so cute...I can't wait to meet her someday! And you look awesome for just having a baby! I love the picture of the whole family together. Congratulations!

T.M. said...

She is just perfect. I love her name! I love her hair. She is adorable. Congrats! I hope labor/delivery was okay. Get the rest you need whle you have help around!

Kirs:) said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful!
The pics of the kids holding her are so adorable, you can tell they will be big helpers:)

T.M. said...

P.S. enjoy the small baby while you still have her. Time goes by really quickly with 3.

Wendy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Congratulations!

Sarah said...

She is beautiful and you look fantastic!! You did a great job on her name. Congratulations on your bundle of pink!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! on your newest little bundle on joy. She is beautiful. Her name is if just as beatiful too.

Kitchen Dweller #2 said...

She is so a Filetti. I need to love on her. And I am so jealous that I am not there. I miss you guys SO MUCH!!! April can't come soon enough.

Andrew said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your cute family!!! Hannah is adorable!

THE HAGES said...

Congrats! SHe looks just like jared to me. Anyway I am glad to hear you are doing well. She is BEAUTIFUL! Maybe I should join the club and have number 3? Well see! Miss you guys tons!

Jenna said...

yay! congrats on having baby hannah! She is adorable! Can't wait to see her when we get home!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Brittany! I can't believe all our old Woodside buddies having (3!) babies! :) Love, Lisa Tobin

The Evers Family said...

Congratulations!!!

April said...

YEAH!! She is finally here and she's gorgeous!

Nate and Joelle said...

congrats! she is adorable, and you don't even look lilke you just birthed a child, way to go.

Lance & Kristy said...

So excited for you guys!!! She's so cute! And of course you look fabulous like 5 seconds after giving birth. Anyone else think that's a little unfair?! :) Love you guys!

Gleason Family said...

Congratulations! Hannah is adorable! And I'm so glad that you went into labor on your own. I am NOT a fan of Pitocin! I mean, who is really? Let me know how you are juggling 3 little kids. My days are pretty crazy!!! Good luck! :) -Stasia

Tami said...

Oh Brit, congratulations! What a tiny, tiny little girl! Have all your babies been so small? Glad to hear that you are home and doing well! We are thinking of you!

Jed and Kallie said...

Just Friday I was asking Jed if you had had your baby yet and he didn't know. Then today I stumbled upon your blog and there she was...your beautiful baby girl! We are so excited for you and the fam. BTW you look awesome!