Today I caught Brooke wearing my high heels again. I know, I know, I don't need high heels but they make your legs look sexy! I guess she is just trying to be tall like her momma. :) Look, there is her blankey again. What a surprise.
Ok so I have to brag, WE WENT SWIMMING YESTERDAY! We are really warming up here in Florida and I'm loving it. I'm going to be tan while you are all WHITE. he he he

Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Crazy Kids!
Posted by Filetti Family at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Save me from winter in Minnesota! I'm so jealous.
Swimming sounds awesome. I love girls, they always seem to find the high heels, make-up, dolls, dress-ups.
Wow, your kids are getting so big (and so cute)! When are you going to be out in California again? Our kids would probably love to all play together. Hope all is going well!
Hey you know it's gettin' to be just about like that out here in Cali. Brett complained that it was "hot" on Easter. Hey how's Summer doing? Where is she? I haved tried writing her on Myspace but to no avail.
That is so unfair! We're still freezing over here. The other day I noticed that I don't even have a tan line anymore. Agh!!!! My family won't even recognize me when we go home. :)
Glad someone's enjoying the sun . . .
Post a Comment