It's getting to be that time of year where we hit the pool or beach quite frequently. Today we hit almost 90 degrees. It looks like it's going to be another hot summer. On Friday we went to Siesta Key beach with a bunch of moms for play group. Who said staying home with the kids is a hard job? :)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
It's Warming Up!
Posted by Filetti Family at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh man, that looks awesome. I miss the beach, I miss wakeboarding and laying out in the sun all day w/ you... Oh the memories!! :)
Loved the pics!
I miss Florida!!!!!!
I am so jealous!! I mean the weather has been getting nice here too, but look at that beach! How fun that you are close enough to a beautiful beach to just go play for the day!
Awe. I love the fact that we can swim and go to the beach now. Sorry that I missed the trip. Next time I will definately be there....pregnant women shouldn't be in the sun, HA!
Post a Comment