CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

STRAWBERRY PICKING

Yesterday we went strawberry picking with a bunch of friends and had a blast! The kids got SO dirty with eating, throwing, and stepping in strawberries. Now add dirt and you have a beautiful mess. :) You will never taste better strawberries than picking them fresh from the vine. Yum! We are going to have lots of strawberry shortcake and smoothies for the next while.I have to give the messy award to my friend Niki's daughter named Kate. I really hope she can get all the stains out of her clothes.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey girl! Wow look at your family. So cute. I feel bad that people have found my blog cause I kind of started by making fun of the whole thing......anyways, love to chat email me lisa4ball@yahoo.com

Kira said...

i had to do a double take when i saw your blog. i just came across a picture of when you took zoie strawberry picking last year and she was wearing the same shirt as brooke.