Cute kids! I haven't seen you forever...I saw you on Jami & Tim's blog. Kelsey is going to be my sister-in-law! (she's marrying Scott's brother Glen) Check out my fam!
Hey Brittany! It's been so long since I've seen you that when you commented on my blog I didn't know who the Filetti Family was! My computer was acting funny and not letting me pull it up. It was driving me crazy! So happy to see your blog. :) Your kids are too too cute! Enjoy the warm weather and tans in Florida!
Hey Britt! Loves those pics - makes me miss Florida! Nice to see your cute family! Drop me a line sometime: http://www.thefluckigerfamily.blogspot.com/
Jared and I moved to Florida in July of 2003 and love it! Caleb turned 4 in January and Brooke will be 3 in July. Hannah was born in February and is the newest addition to the family. We love living here but will probably eventually end up in Georgia. Jared graduated last December and will be back in school in the fall for his Masters.
5 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. Your kids are so adorable!!! :)
Cute kids! I haven't seen you forever...I saw you on Jami & Tim's blog. Kelsey is going to be my sister-in-law! (she's marrying Scott's brother Glen) Check out my fam!
Hey Brittany! It's been so long since I've seen you that when you commented on my blog I didn't know who the Filetti Family was! My computer was acting funny and not letting me pull it up. It was driving me crazy! So happy to see your blog. :) Your kids are too too cute! Enjoy the warm weather and tans in Florida!
I'm so jealous! I wish we were in Florida. It snowed here in Provo this morning! Depressing!
Hey Britt! Loves those pics - makes me miss Florida! Nice to see your cute family! Drop me a line sometime: http://www.thefluckigerfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment