To all you mothers out there and future mothers I just want to wish you a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Man, I must admit it's been really nice to have a break today. For Mother's Day Jared spoiled me rotten!!! My day began with breakfast in bed. He then gathered the kids and gave me the new Stephenie Meyers book called "The Host" which I am so excited to read. I hope it's as good as her "Twilight" series. I was also given a beautiful necklace which I got to wear to church today and a hilarious card (Jared is notorious for picking out great cards). Jared also fed the kids and got them all ready for church BY HIMSELF. After church he made me lunch and then we snuggled in bed and fell asleep for our traditional family nap. He then made me a steak dinner and cleaned up after himself (what a miracle)! He did the dishes, picked up the toys, bathed the kids and put them in bed. I can honestly say I didn't lift a finger all day (figuratively speaking). What a treat today has been!
I'm sad that our fun filled week as a family is now going to end. :( Jared finished his Spring semester at school last week and decided to take off work during his break. It was great waking up to my hubby and having him 24/7 for a whole week. Once again school starts tomorrow as well as work. I'm counting down the days until he graduates in December. I know I keep saying that but it will be a real treat to have him home at a reasonable hour for once. That will be one heck of a party!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Posted by Filetti Family at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Good job, Jared! Happy Mother's Day, Brit. You are a great example of an awesome mom! My kids love you.
Happy Mothers day to you too! Why can't everyday be mothers day??
Aren't husbands the best? Especially on Mother's Day! Glad you had a nice relaxing day!
that sounds amazing... what a great husband you've got. I am with Mari... I wish every day could be mother's day. Now, I have to come up with something clever for Father's day! :) Got any ideas?
What's Jared graduating in? I'm so happy he's graduating in December--I remember when Jonathan graduated!!
i am about 18weeks! not showing tooo too much yet!
my due date is 10/25/08 but it will more than likely be a scheduled C-section
ill post pics soon!
how are you and btw i read in your blog that your into the twilight series- i am hooked on them too!
hope you are all doing well and I miss you!
Post a Comment