Yesterday we went to Busch Gardens with a few friends
and had a blast! The weather is getting so hot now that
we are going to have to spend most of our time at the
pool these following months. I always forgot how hot and
humid Florida gets during the summer. I have to admit
that I'm starting to get use to it and it doesn't bother me
that much anymore. I prefer the hot sun and sweating
over being cold ANYDAY!
Brooke loved playing in the bouncy house/trapoline. It was a
huge blow up thing and I don't know how to describe it.
Anyway, she really liked it. Caleb was not interested though
and liked playing in the sand with the cars next to
the blow up thing instead. What a boy! By the time I got him
out he had hand fulls of sand in his shoes and shorts. His hair
was also covered in sand. Needless to say the kids got baths
that night.
I had to go on rides with Brooke because everyone she went
on they had to stop because she was crying. How embarrasing!
I thought she would get use to it, but after taking her off her
fourth ride I finally gave up. Caleb on the other hand loved all
the rides and got mad every time they ended and I had to drag
him off!
Here is a picture I got of Brooke and her friend Kate before
the ride started. Notice, she is not crying YET! Caleb rode
with his buddy Brayden. I watch Brayden on a regular basis.
He is such an easy kid to watch. I wish I could keep him as
one of my own. It's amazing how other kids listen so much
better than your own.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Busch Gardens
Posted by Filetti Family at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment