CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Styling Tips



So, I want to hear from all of you how to do my hair. I'm totally clueless in this department. The pictures from yesterday were from flat ironing it. Today I also flat ironed it but flipped out the ends. I think this looks much cuter. What do you think? How else can I style it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.


8 comments:

Morgan Werner said...

I love the haircut! Isn't it great to have a change once in a while?

By the way, you look so much like Lissy in a couple of those pictures! I've never seen as much of a resemblence between you too as in those pictures.

Meghan said...

Hey, I just saw what Morgan said, and I do see a little resemblance between you and Lissy! And I just have to say, that your arms look like skinny little toothpicks in your pics! Okay, so I really like the length of the haircut. I know the layers aren't exactly like what you wanted, but layers grow out quickly. I'm also a fan of the flipped out look. I think that if you fluff it up on top a little bit (would you be willing to do that?) it'll make it look a little more like the pic too. It looks like you have some highlights in there! They look pretty! You know, I'll never forget our first highlighting adventure with Lisa when she totally fried our hair off! :-)
Overall I think it's really cute...and much cooler for the summer! Your hair must weigh like 10 lbs when it's long like that.

What does Jared say about it?

THE HAGES said...

So, I am the wrong person to give any styling tips, but I will say I think it is totally a cute cut on you. I have the worst hair. In fact I am trying to decide if I should cut mine or keep growing it out. Anyway, sorry I have no advise but you look great!

Nicole Hernandez said...

Hey Brit-it's me Nikki Shirley. I saw your parents the other day at a COW Potluck. I heard you had a blog and saw the link on Callie's. Just wanted to say hi! Cute hair-you look so grown up

Lance & Kristy said...

Cute, fun change! Have you ever tried or heard of hair wax? Whenever I cut my hair short, I pull out the hair wax. There are lots of different kinds, but they add "texture" (I know, whatever that means. It just makes it not so fluffy looking? I don't know how to explain). Especially when you're doing the flipping out thing, you just put a little on the ends. They sell really good stuff in salons that is more expensive or a little cheaper stuff in grocery stores. I'm cheap, so I usually go the grocery store route. But regardless, the stuff usually last FOREVER because you only use a little. But way to be brave! You're always cute no matter what!

T.M. said...

Britt, Does your head feel a little bit lighter with out all of the hair. It is neat seeing you with shorter hair. It changes your face. I am not the best on giving advice on hair because 95 % of the time I do not do anything to my hair. But try to find a way to enjoy it even though it was not exactly what you asked for!

Tami said...

Hi Brittany! Cute haircut! Will you ask Tiffany if she can invite us onto her site? I would love to see the kids! tamialdama@surewest.net

Thanks!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hi!! I haven't talked to you in forever, but read your blog every week at least. :) I HAD to weigh in on the haircut!! I like it! I think what you'll need to do is go light on product and tease it to get some volume. You're just lucky you don't have any POOF in your hair--I have more volume than I need. I'll send some to you. :)

Anyway, wash and condition your hair (a light conditioner, only to the roots) and then get some pomade. You only need a tiny, tiny little bit, and it'll help with the frizzies if/when you get them (I mean, you live in Florida! Need I say more??). After your hair is straight, take small sections and tease it (back comb--do you know how to do this?) so that it's bigger. :) After messing with it, it ought to settle down.

Another idea, if you don't mind some waves and like the style, is to get some of those fat round velcro things and roll up your hair when it's damp. Blow dry it, hairspray light to medium and let that dry... take the curlers out gently and it could be fun to play with.

Good luck!!! :D