CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

Well Jared turned the big 28 on Friday May 23rd. My hubby is getting old and ALREADY has grey hairs. I'm sure me and the kids will give him many more with the years to come. :) For Jared's birthday me and the kids visited him at work and brought him a cake and poster board filled with candy. We later went to a Brazilian BBQ for his birthday dinner. I LOVE restaurants with all you can eat meat.

I just want to thank Jared for always being such a wonderful husband and father. He is the greatest! We love you and hope you had a great birthday.



Here is Jared's first birthday cake. On Saturday I made him the traditional German Chocolate cake from scratch. Yeah that's right, FROM SCRATCH! It takes about 2-3 hours from start to finish. I only do it once a year because it's so time consuming. What make cakes when there are box mixes? :)

In celebration for Jared's birthday we also went to the beach as a family. Jared's brothers family was in town so it was a fun trip with the cousins. Here is a picture of Jared's back. As you can see he got sunburned but only in patches. How does that happen? I guess I didn't do a very good job applying the sun screen. :)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

What did you do...buy the lotion instead of spray again?