A few years ago I started babysitting one of my friends daughter named Zoie. Caleb and Zoie are only two days apart. Ever since I started watching her Caleb and Zoie have become best buds!Now I currently am watching another one of my friends son named Brayden. Brooke and him are only a month apart and are also now best buds.
The kids were watching TV together and choose to sit by their buddies. Sometimes they get a little touchy and love to show affection. I need to keep an eye on these kids. Caleb has once shut himself in a room with one of his girlfriends and we caught them kissing. Yup, our three year old is already kissing. He is going to be trouble.




3 comments:
That is SO cute! NO wonder Zoie didn't want to come home today! Notice how in the pictures, Brooke and Zoie are the ones mauling the boys... typical girls! What would we do without our beloved babysitter??
aww too cute! brooke is getting so big and caleb is too! i can't wait until i see them again!
Your in trouble. They are both so cute and Caleb is starting early!
Post a Comment