Well the dreaded day has finally come. Today we are starting to potty train Brooke. I was hoping to wait longer but there is no sense in waiting. She has been ready for months and has already done her business in the toilet several times. I figured since we will be home ALL week trying to get ride of the latest virus we might as well make the best of it. We recently caught the Hand, Foot, Mouth disease and are in the contagious stage so we are staying away from everyone. I hate being trapped at home but at least after this week I won't be changing any more diapers. YAY!!! I think it's well worth the trade. Wish me luck because I have a week of #&%$ ahead of me.
I covered the couches with garbage bags and towels just in case Brooke had an accident. I also bought cute girly underware. Hey, now I can call them panties. :)
Brooke loves her underware and has been dancing around the house in it all morning. She feels like a big girl.


We are trying to pump her full of fluids so we can get her to go potty. She is enjoying all the popsicles. Caleb is also being such a good big brother. He has been encouraging her the whole time and has even showed her how to go pee pee in her potty.




4 comments:
Yeah for you! If I would have known you were going to start this week, I would have started Brayden. I think I'm going to try the next time I have a long weekend at home. Let me know how it goes!
Way to go Brooke (and Brittany too)!
Sorry I'm not there for the latest in Filetti sickness...who will go to the store for you?...
I am jealous. Lincoln is just not ready. We have been trying this week, but he throws a fit every time I try to get him to even sit on the potty, even when I bribe him. Oh well, I will try again later. I have to wait for him to be ready. You're lucky that Brooke is.
Post a Comment