A few years ago we bought Caleb a set of tunnels with a tent and teepee for Christmas. We have not used it very often because it takes up SO much room! I came across it the other day and thought the kids would enjoy playing with them. Boy was I right! I will definately have to bring them out once a month if not more. I get so excited when I find things to do inside because it's SO hot outside. The only time we go outside is to swim or go to the beach because we will melt otherwise. :)
Peek a Boo! This is Caleb's best friend Zoie. She keeps telling him they are going to get married in the temple. The funny thing is they are only two days apart yet she is 4 inches taller than him. When is our son finally going to grow? LOL
Going in the tunnel. That has got to hurt the knees.
What do you know, Brooke's turn. :)
Where is Caleb? Oh, he is in the blue tunnel. Zoie is in the red and Brooke is trying to climb in.




2 comments:
That is so fun. We have a cranium fort set and the boys love it. It is also good for sick days when you can't go out. They can still have some fun at home even when they are sick like my boys are right now!
That looks like alot of fun!We are just barely getting into yucky weather out here!
Post a Comment