CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

FUN IN THE SUN

I don't know if I mentioned earlier but I'm currently baby sitting three kids in addition to my two own. Ok, so what do you do when you have 5 kids around the house? I'm still not brave enough to go out with all five of them yet. I don't want to be boring so I'm trying to come up with creative ideas that we can do around the house for fun. I stole this one from Kira. Thanks!


Tobin, Brayden, and Caleb are such boys! It's so cute to see them all play together. If there ever was a show down, I think Tobin would win. He may be the youngest but he sure out weighs them both!


Brooke, Zoie, and Caleb had a blast in the water. They were so curious how the water was coming out of the plastic ring. Later they started playing "Ring around the Rosie." They thought it was so funny when they fell down, water would splash everywhere!

3 comments:

April said...

you are so creative!! That looks like tons of fun! Wish my girls were there to play too! The website familyfun.com has tons of cool ideas.

I am SOOO excited you are coming to Cali... you better call and we better have that BBQ. I'll tell Debbie too! Email me the numbers of where I can reach you when you come! YEAH!!!

Sarah said...

Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND????? Where's Kira?

T.M. said...

Do you have the 5 kids everyday? You are brave!