1. What's his name? Jared Matthew Filetti
2.How long have you been together? Our five year anniversary is this September. Jared is taking me to a dude ranch for 3 days and I'm SSOOOO excited!!! Of course we are ditching our kids too. :)
3.How long did you date? We started dating in December and were engaged around May-June and got married in September.
4.Who eats more? I do when I pregnant and Jared any other time.
5.Who said "I love you" first? I did. Jared knew if he said it first I would not return it. He was VERY patient with me!
6.Who is taller? It's sad to say but I am. :( I have him beat by 1/4-1/2 an inch. I'm a freakin giant!!!
7.Who sings better? Jared! My family has always told me I couldn't sing and I was put in piano lessons because I was tone def. Just because you play the piano does not mean I can sing!
8.Who is smarter? Jared! I'm pretty smart when I apply myself but that does not happen too often. :) I'm the dumb jock but I kick butt at sports!
9.Who does the laundry? Me, Jared will if I ask him too.
10.Who does the dishes? Me, Jared will if I ask him too. Every now and then he will suprise me but I bet he just wants to get lucky. :)
11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing the bed then it's me.
12.Who pays the bills? Jared makes the money but I pay the bills and spend it. :)
13.Who mows the lawn? Jared! I will pay someone before I EVER mow the lawn. That is the one chore I REFUSE to do!!!
14.Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner and Jared always does the grilling.
15.Who drives when you are together? Usually Jared. We sometimes take turns on road trips if he will let me.
16.Who is more stubborn? We both can be. It really depends on the situation. I would have to say I am more so though.
17.Who kissed who first? Jared kissed me first and then I cried. Just because I held his hand didn't mean I wanted to makeout! He then let me kiss him next to let him know I was ready. Like I said earlier, he was REALLY patient with me!
18.Who asked who out first? Jared came over one night and we hung out until 2-3am. After that we hung out EVERYDAY until we were married. So, I don't know? I guess me.
19.Who proposed? I started the marriage talk because Jared didn't dare to (he made me do EVERYTHING so I wouldn't run off). Jared officially proposed though.
20.Who is more sensitive? I would say I am. Jared does cry though.
21. Who has more friends? I do! I'm obsessed with meeting everyone!
22.Who has more siblings? Jared. He has 8 kids in his family and there are 4 in mine.
23.Who wears the pants in the family? We both do!
Now I tag Niki, Mary and Kira.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Hubby Tag
Posted by Filetti Family at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Okay I did it. I hope things are going well for you!
Alright, I got it, Mine's comin' up.
hey speaking of hubbies you spelled my hubblies name wrong on your link list....it's Barry not Berry like the fruit!
Post a Comment