CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Busch Gardens

We went to Busch Gardens last week with some friends and had a blast! The kids love to see all the animals, ride the train, and play on all the rides. It's so nice to live in Florida and have 80 degree weather in December. The weather forecast predicts we will be 82 degrees on Christmas Day. Santa better bring his shorts. :)

Santa was at Busch Gardens so we got to see him. I look like a single mom in this pic. LOL
Here we are riding the train. This is mine and Caleb's favorite part because several animals get really close.
There were so many Rhinos and Zebra. I have always wished I could ride a zebra. :)
What a gentlemen, driving his girlfriend Zoie around in the cars.

I guess Tobin wanted to do the same for Brooke. We must train our children well.

Brooke may be happy in this picture but as soon as they went up the ramp she lost it and was SCREAMING. That's my drama queen.

Last but not least a video of the kids jumping around. i love how they tackle each other. LOL
































1 comments:

The Hills... said...

How fun! I love how you are all wearing t-shirts! I'll have you know we're freezing in Sac town! :)