Every year for Christmas Eve we get together with friends and go visit "Christmas Lane." A family that has a strawberry farm in the middle of no-where sets up a huge display of lights with Santa, karaoke, a train for the kids to ride, and much much more. This was our 4th year visiting. They said their average electric bill is $4,500 for the month of December. Crazy!
This is the sign to the entrance to the farm.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus with their elves. The line to visit them was ridiculous!!! Luckily we saw Santa at the mall and Busch Gardens previously.




3 comments:
You look great! We love going there but we didn't make it there these year. looks like you guys had a great time Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
I wish I only had 33 days left...try 82..yuck! Do you feel like you've been pregnant longer than an elephant?
I want a full out picture of your belly! No, I want a whole post dedicated to it! I can barley tll you are pregnant in that picture.
You guys look like you are having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment