CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In The Dog House - Literally!

So I was looking for Caleb the other day and could not find him outside. I knew he went outside to play but for some reason he was nowhere to be found. When I called for him he replied with a muffled voice. Then I saw it, Caleb was coming out of the dog house with Max. That's why I couldn't find him. LOL He was having some male bonding time with our dog I guess. By the time I got the camera Max was out of the dog house and Caleb was calling for his buddy to come back and play. From time to time Caleb likes to ride on Max's back like he is a horse and he is such a trooper for it. I guess Max will have to do until we get a real horse again.

2 comments:

The Days said...

Hello Brit! It is me, Joelle! I found you on tiff's site. I love your blog and your family is getting so big! I love it. I also have a blog that has not been updated in many moons but I am planning to catch it up someday, it is www.igotyomilk.blogspot.com.

Anita Baker said...

that's cute! i wish i could have ridden my dogs back! that would have been super fun. and congrats to jared on graduating! awesome!