CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The day has FINALLY come!!!

Well the LONG awaited day has finally come! After going to school off and on for 7 years Jared is now a college graduate. Yesterday we attended the graduation ceremony at USF with our family, Jared's parents, and his older brother Nick. Jared graduated with a degree in Finance and will soon be back to school again in the Fall to get his MBA. It will be weird yet AWESOME having a husband again for the next nine months. That means I'll actually have to have dinner ready by 5pm. Crap! Oh well, it's worth it!

Here is my handsome college grad. Jared graduated with high honors hence the reason for the medal around his neck. We are SO proud of him! Jared would leave the house at 5:30am and not return back home until 10pm Monday-Thursday. It was a long haul but he is done. Yay!

Our cute family. I'm trying to hide my belly but I don't think it worked.

Jared's parents (Judy and John Filetti).

Caleb is jealous of Jared's hat. He thinks he can steal it and use it as a cowboy hat. LOL


I love this picture. Brooke and Jared are both making such cute faces.

11 comments:

Luisa said...

congrats!! so happy for you guys,does that mean you are moving to GA? I thought he wanted to go to school there? if so that would be awesome means you would be closer to me!

and we got a Nissan Quest, I like it because it doesnt feel like a minivan- it doesnt feel long for some reason but the Odyssey was our first choice bc of the passenget power windows. I will get pics up soon! and I cant believe how beautiful and big Brooke is!

Meghan said...

Hooray for Jared! That's quite an accomplishment! And, congrats to Brit for supporting your hubby and making it through those long days without him!

Jenna said...

congrats from jenna and clark!! we are so ahppy for you jared! yay family time again!

Sarah said...

Congratulations and way to go...Maybe you can have a church calling now..

Linz said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your husband while you can! That will be really nice especially with the new baby coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Filetti Family! What an accomplishment for both of you! Hope you enjoy a little break together. Merry Christmas!

Wendy said...

congratulations!!! that is awesome...we were there for the 1:30 pm graduation ceremony Erick's brother was graduating too getting his bachelors in Engineering...I would have loved to have seen you and say hello...That is awesome congratualtions again yeah!!!

Kirs:) said...

CONGRATS JARED!!!!
And to you as well Brittany! It takes ALOT to support your hubby and keep your house afloat during it all.
Enjoy the next 9 months:)

Wendy said...

Congrats! That's a HUGE accomplishment - especially with high honors. Way to go guys!

Danielle Harris said...

I'm so glad you both will get a break! Great timing too with the baby coming! I can't believe after such a long haul that he is going back for more. After I finished I didn't want to see the inside of a classroom unless I was the one teaching in it! Enjoy and congrats to Jared (and you are awesome for handling it all beautifully).

the straz fam said...

Wow, congratulations!!!!